Gray Supply Corp has been in the construction business since 1916. In 1916 it started as Gray Construction by Rudolph Rufus Herms and 2 other partners that were eventually bought out by Rudolph. They specialized in road and bridge work and gradually shifted into utility work. In 1952 they added a gas division which primarily installed natural gas lines. Over the years they also included water main jobs and repairs, ran fiber optics, and other utilities. In 1994 they started a Construction Equipment Division for rental and sales also known as CED.
The CED Division has been providing construction equipment sales and rentals for over 18 years. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is committed to providing helpful advice and the highest level of service. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us many valuable customers.