Bosch 11248EVS 2″ Spline Rotary Hammer (28lb.)
Spline Combination Hammer features a powerful motor and has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility – rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications.
- Spline/round hex bit system – tool-free bit changes, with automatic bit locking.
- Power-to-weight ratio – 13.0 Amp motor that drives 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy in a 15.1 lb. hammer, for professional results
- Vibration Control – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant Response circuitry — provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load
- Electro-pneumatic impact system maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- Dual-mode selector — two modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
- Turbo Power — delivers 20 percent more power in hammer-only mode
- Auto-Max variable-speed dial — ensures maximum speed and power every time the tool is plugged in
- Vario-Lock positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Integral clutch — helps minimize torque reaction
- Daily Rental:$50
- Weekly Rental:$135
- Monthly Rental:$365
- Chuck Design:Keyless
- Impact Energy:6.5 Ft./Lbs.