Milwaukee 4210-1 Fixed Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with 3/4″ Motor
This combination unit features the 4202 fixed position variable speed base and the 4262-1 3/4 In. drill motor. All you need is a bit and you are ready to drill into any ferrous material 1/2 In. and thicker.
- Powerful 12.5 amp motor: engineered for the toughest applications, delivering 350 RPM
- Dual-mount gear case/reverse mount: permits tight quarter drilling
- 3/4 in. capacity: taps up to 1 in. to 14 threaded holes
- Maximum force: develops up to 1670 Lbs. of drill point pressure with a 1 in. steel plate
- Solid state electronic switching: offers faster, smoother and quieter switching for a longer product lifespan
- Line lockout: prevents tool from operating if voltage is restored to an interrupted line
- Daily Rental:$85
- Weekly Rental:$255
- Monthly Rental:$765
- Voltage:120V AC
- No Load RPM:0-350
- Drill Travel:9"
- Drill Capacity:3/4"
- Drill Point Pressure:1,630/1,670 lbs
- Tap Capacity:1"-14
- Weight:62.0 lbs